
Here is what Audrey does when she goes to bed: she loads her bed with tons of 'treasures' or 'stuff' as she calls it and then somehow wedges her way in between everything and goes to sleep. Troy and I have to unload her bed before we go to sleep. I took a few pictures of some recent nights. It's so weird!



2 comments:
that's really funny. i remember a time when i liked to sleep with a book...but just one. that's cute though, has she seen the pictures of herself with all her treasures?
I showed them to her and she just giggled. She thinks it's pretty funny to see her sleeping. I don't think she finds the junk on her bed odd at all. Sometimes she gets up really early and wants to lay down with us, but she has to bring a bunch of her stuff. So by the time she gets everything in our bed we're totally awake and can't sleep because they're so much stuff. annoying!
Post a Comment