
Here's Dev with a fish Cam caught when Troy and Uncle Nathan took them fishing over Labor Day. They keep asking me to cook it. I will never cook a fish as long as I live....
Okay everyone, I thought it would be fun to start a family blog so we can all post and share pictures and whatever is going on in our exciting lives. I am totally neglecting my children while I set this up so I hope you all appreciate it! But darn it, I am going to do something other than clean up poop, repeat myself, cut waffles, nurse and break up fights.
Here's a pic of "Little A" or "A Bomb" as he's usually called, I'm not sure why. He's got the cutest little smile but won't do it when I have a camera in front of my face! I'll keep trying. He's growing so fast!




5 comments:
good work brooke! this is so cool.
okay...so i'm still figuring this blog thing out. brooke i think you have to "invite" us to join so we can blog and add pictures as well.
thanks kate, i forgot to 'invite' everyone...so now all you have to do is start an account which is super easy(I guess you already did since you can add comments) and everyone can post and add pics. I think this will be fun!
alex is so cute!! i wish i could see him in october but i just might come live with ya in the winter brooke!! woot woot!
Alex has changed so much! He looks like a little boy now. Wow, this is really hi-tech for me, huh. Brooke, you have to cook his fish! It's the law of nature - you catch it- you eat it. Mom
Post a Comment