Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Gift From Brett




well, Brett gave me this gift yesterday. He thought it was pretty funny, as do i. By the way this is not a picture of me wearing it; i am working out frequently here but not that good! This is just a picture i found online. Anyways, i thought you guys would find it funny because i sure as heck did. By the way, the dating scene is going good. Brett and i do go on dates a lot but i have gone with another guy a couple times too so we're pretty open with our relationship. Plus, Ben is still a stud! :)

4 comments:

carrie said...

That shirt is pretty funny. Don't you love all your older sisters weighing in on your every move at college? I'm glad you're having fun! Any idea on a major yet? Hmm...you know who wouldn't think that shirt is funny? Ben!

Brooke said...

Nice shirt! :)

DAD & MOM said...

Em,
I'm glad to hear you haven't totally forgotten Ben. I thought that was Brett modeling the shirt! He looks way more buff than I remember! Mom

Kate said...

hey if brett got that shirt for you...why is he wearing it??