Friday, September 28, 2007
"I'm not Superstitious....I'm a little stitious"
Okay...so let's hear everyone's reactions to The Office last night. I personally was so mad at the beginning when I thought they were just going to play off the whole Jim/Pam thing- but I was pleasantly suprised. Meredith getting hit with the car was way funny. Anyway, your thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That episode was so funny! I thought that they had a great story line and one of my favorite parts was Michael downing the pasta 2 min. before he started running. hahaha...and when he wouldn't share the lollipop with meredith...sooo funny
Rabies wins....
I thought the check at the end written out to 'Science' was hilarious. And the fact that half the money went to the big check itself and the stripper nurse acceping the check..good stuff.
Hey, I read that Jenna (aka Pam) is getting divorced from her husband. Maybe there's hope for a real life Jim/Pam story! :0
yeah, Meredith getting hit by the car was really funny. Of course Michael has to twist it to make him the good guy by saving her life from rabies.
"Four people die each year from rabies.."
I loved it! Although I am afraid that this season might not be as good as the last ones. But yeah, it was hilarious. So where to do you think the Michael/Jan thing will end up? This will be a great season, what am I talking about?
What did you think about Andy's chafing nipples!?!?! HA HA HA!
What did you think about Andy's chafing nipples!?!?! HA HA HA!
that was soooo funny. i felt kinda bad for him at the end. has anyone seen evan almighty? i saw it last night, and i actually really liked it. anyway, andy has a small role in it and he kinda plays the same kind of character that he does in the office. and the black guy who used to be in the office, but quit after michael did his whole "prison mike" thing is in it also.
anyway, i also really like when michael wanted meredith to forgive him in front of everyone and she wouldn't.
mom and i don't have television. maybe some of you could check with your friends if they would let me and mom watch with them??
Post a Comment