
Hello Family!! i miss you all and hope you are all doing well. So my new favorite place to get treats is Great Harvest, they have a little store in downtown Rexburg and my friends and i like to make trips to pick up a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin or something like it, everything in the store is amazing! I'm sure you have all heard of it before, but if you havn't been there, i really recommend going and trying anything from there, you will be hooked! i went to lunch today with my friend Kyle and i tried a bubble ice...it's a smoothie and you can get it in any flavor, and in the bottom it has tapioca pearls. They give you a huge straw, which is kinda fun, so you can slurp up the pearls. It's really cool and pretty tasty. Well i didn't mean for this whole blog to be about food, but i guess you see what my days revolve around!! I think it's a problem that us Crowley girls have a problem with!! haha, well other than that life is great, i played in a 3x3 basketball tournament last weekend, it was so much fun!! I should be finding out about Europe soon, within the next couple of weeks, i'm pretty anxious!!

Tonight's office was hilarious. I loved when Dwight was explaining how his bed and breakfast is not classified as one, even though you stay and sleep and then have breakfast....Andy catching Angela that stray cat was also funny. I feel sorry for Michael that he had to work and second job; it made me laugh when he told the Indian man that medical school back in his country is only probably $40...and that he (Michael) would probably be chief of his country.....all good stuff!!! A great night of the office!!!
7 comments:
yeah, i too thought it was another successful night of the office. it was funny...yet also kinda sad. i feel bad for michael and dwight. but in the end everyone's relationships were flourishing- except for dwight's. um i wasn't sure how to feel when dwight's cousin mos was in the outhouse. that was sad too, but also really funny. i liked when jim told dwight they would need a bed time story. well i could go on and on, but i'll refrain.
I liked the whole "I declare bankrupcy!" It was so sad to see how pathetic Dwight and Michael were! Where do you think this Andy/Angela thing is going?
Em, I hope you get to go to Europe! I can live through you. I don't remember that place in Rexburg. I do remember a really good sandwich place called Papa Kelso's (I think) and hot chocolate at the Maverick gas station was really good for some reason. Tell us about Kyle! :)
in answer to brook's question...Kyle is a guy that is in my ward, he is 23 he's from washington. We've gone on a couple dates but nothing serious! i'm just having fun!
I hope this cookie, muffin thing you girls are on doesn't get out of hand! Brooke, you ate ALL the cookies your friend brought? mmmmmmm. . . moderation in all things, remember? i'm still trying to figure out how to post things on here. MA
The Office had too many great moments for me to pick an ultimate, but I liked when they were hoeing the beet fields and Jim is talking about how he envisioned a night out with Pam...with less manure! And Dwight's cousin was hilarious!! I liked when he stayed at them during the bedtime story. It was great! I wish they were always an hour long!
um, I meant stared at them. It was funny when Mos stared at them, just to clarify
i also really liked the beginning when michael had been watching the devil wears prada, so he was acting like merril streep
Post a Comment