Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WAshington!




Here are a few pictures from Washington this weekend. (We missed you Emily and Carrie). It was great to see the Whittles and everyone!
I ran into Darrell and Diane at the grocery store today- they seemed to be doing well and it was fun to see them.






4 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Kate,
Cute pictures. Someday I'll figure out how to put mine on. It was a nice trip. I think gramma and granpa enjoyed it too. MOM

carrie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I wish I had been there! It sounds like everyone had a great time. Brooke, me and the girls are just going to have to fly up and visit you for a week sometime in the semi-near future. We can't keep them separated like this! It's too cruel!

Brooke said...

That would be so much fun to have you and the girls up here! We'll have to work something out. We just need to find some killer ticket deal. I'll pitch in too! Anything to get the girls together!

Brooke said...

Kate, I love the pic of you and Alex! It was so fun to see you, just way to short of a trip. I heard you had to ride in the way back of moms car. Wow, I bet that was fun!!