Tuesday, November 6, 2007

peace

Okay, so I don't have any cute kids to post pictures of, so here's me and my roommate Ashliegh. I'm pretty sure I have a Mercedes sign on my face and not a peace sign, but whatever...
And this second picture is not from halloween, but I thought Troy should see it.


4 comments:

Emily said...

you guys look cute kate, i'm excited to wear that shirt!!...hey aren't you stoked for me to be your new roomie?....i hope the answer is a yes!

Brooke said...

You have no loyalty. Give your degree back to BYU. You have desecrated it so thoroughly that it can no longer be worth a penny, let alone the thousands you spent on it!! I hope your happy. Oh, this isn't Brooke.

Brooke said...

Em, so you're going to Utah? Are you going to work?

carrie said...

Yeah, that sounded a little strong for Brooke! Em, so how long are you and Kate gonna be roomies?