Sunday, November 11, 2007

Update



Rod came home from the hospital Saturday night. Rod's dad is here, too. Here's just a few pictures. The girls are happy to have daddy home (at least for a few days!) even if it means no hugs and having to help him eat (which I think Caitlin really liked). Here's some pictures...





















Caitlin's confidence soars after feeding her daddy apples and carrots.






This picture of Lizzie is her "Rumplestiltskin" picture. Remember that book and Rumplestiltskin had those pants or whatever that were long?

3 comments:

Kate said...

those are all such cute pictures! i'm glad rod got to come home for now...keep us posted!

Brooke said...

the girls are so cute. I bet Caitlin thinks it's pretty cool she gets to feed her dad. That's nice the Rods dad was able to come out. Do you feel like you suddenly have 3 children to take care of? Hopefully you're getting enough help so you don't get burned out! I wish I could just bring the girls up here for a while!
When do mom and dad get back, is it tomorrow?

DAD & MOM said...

Wow, we feel like we have missed alot! Carrie, I'll see what I can do about coming out to help. The Halloween pictures are soooo cute of everyone! Girls, you make your mama proud with the great costumes! (Kate I think it WAS an actual peace sign on your cheek.)
Love, Mom