Friday, June 27, 2008

Audrey is 4!

We went to good ole Chuck E Cheeses for the birthday girl. With her tickets she picked out her princess crown and earrings, which are lost already-naturally.


She wasn't feeling the best that day, and still has a little fever but she had lots of fun, mostly because dad was there who "is her favorite"
And....check out my new wheels! We decided it was time to upgrade before we moved to the middle of nowhere. I feel so spoiled having automatic locks and windows and DOOR HANDLES!

4 comments:

Emily said...

audrey is so big now! i cant believe it!..im excited to see you guys soon..sweet ride too!!

Stephanie said...

How fun! Nothing better than princess accessories. I can't believe our girls are turning 4 this year. Time sure does fly. I LOVE your new van. My van is a little jealous of your van! I like red too.

Jenny said...

Uhhh! I'm so jealous of your van!!!!!!!!!! Like really, really jealous. That's all.

PS. Happy Birthday to Audrey!

Danae said...

So sorry we missed Audrey's birthday. Tell her Emma and Elizabeth say Happy (belated) 4th Birthday.