The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Happy Father's Day Dad...i Love you sooo much!! you're the best dad ever!! you're my hero!!
Kate, I can't believe you got a picture of Dad in his super-hero outfit! People, this is really a rare find. Happy Father's Day, Dad!! We love you!!
all of you are sworn to secrecy. your mother has kept my true identy hidden for years only to have my children blow it!!!!-
I love your pictures Kate. Dad thought it was fun. How do you do that? I know my last post is quite sketchy - I just don't have the knack you have.
Ha! Great pics Kate! I have to agree, dad is awesome and we are so lucky :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Father's Day Dad...i Love you sooo much!! you're the best dad ever!! you're my hero!!
Kate, I can't believe you got a picture of Dad in his super-hero outfit! People, this is really a rare find. Happy Father's Day, Dad!! We love you!!
all of you are sworn to secrecy. your mother has kept my true identy hidden for years only to have my children blow it!!!!
-
I love your pictures Kate.
Dad thought it was fun. How do you do that? I know my last post is quite sketchy - I just don't have the knack you have.
Ha! Great pics Kate! I have to agree, dad is awesome and we are so lucky :)
Post a Comment