Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pics from the Whittles

I Audrey at her tumbling recital; she loved showing everyone her moves

I still can't get over the view from the Marin Headlands beach. It was a beautiful day!


Thank goodness for the hot tub. That sure occupied a few hours! Audrey talks about Caitlin a lot, she misses her!

Dad, you were such a good sport for letting Audrey give you a make-over. She was giggling about it the other day

We're missing our other sisters! (The ones who play with our kids...)

3 comments:

Kate said...

cute pictures! and yes i can make you a new cd... i could even make you a new and updated cd with my most recent favorite songs.

Brooke said...

yes, thanks kate!

DAD & MOM said...

Audrey looks so professional! Sooo cute.
Dad really does have pretty eyes, and the blue eye shadow really accented them well - Ha. I want to go to the beach again - that was a nice day.