The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Cute swimsuits
I know summer is almost over, but www.modbe.com has the cutest swimsuits! They are based out of Utah and designed with modesty in mind...I just think they are really cute
I love their swimsuits! I tried to buy one, but they are sold out in all of the suits I liked in my size. I was so sad! Next year I'll have to get with it and shop in the spring. Did you get one? Which one?
4 comments:
I love their swimsuits! I tried to buy one, but they are sold out in all of the suits I liked in my size. I was so sad! Next year I'll have to get with it and shop in the spring. Did you get one? Which one?
No, I didn't get one. I bought a suit last year so I feel like I have to wear it in a little before I can justify buying a new one :)
I'll have to check out that website. The colors and styles are really different and cute!
I have a modbe swimsuit from a year or two ago. It's definately the best suit I've ever gotten.
Post a Comment