So- we're pretty much famous now. Rod's hospital pic got published in Mountain Bike Action! And my little blurb I wrote with it, too. So Rod can say his picture's been in MBA and I'm a published writer!!!
Rod hasn't even gotten his copy in the mail yet; his brother-in-law in Virginia just happened to buy this issue and see Rod in it! So of course, we just had to go buy it....



4 comments:
Carrie- that's awesome!!! Poor Rod. You guys really are famous now! When do you find out what your having? I think it's time for a boy, right :) You're like the cutest pregnant girl ever. I'm due on Sunday and SO ready to be done!!!!!
carrie, thats so cool! Rod is famous, you better keep an eye out for the papperazzi!!
That's awesome. You should frame it!
so cool! i need to get this issue of the magazine!
Post a Comment