Tahoe was a lot of fun this year, we missed out on a couple things since we weren't there as long. But it was still a lot of fun. We missed you Carrie and Rod! i dont' have any cool pictures of the dock, or trav jumpin off, kate does though, so kate-post them!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Tahoe Fun!!
Tahoe was a lot of fun this year, we missed out on a couple things since we weren't there as long. But it was still a lot of fun. We missed you Carrie and Rod! i dont' have any cool pictures of the dock, or trav jumpin off, kate does though, so kate-post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I almost hate to wash ALL the Tahoe dirt and sand off my clothes and car. I just love it there! I love the picture of Alex and Brett, very cute. By the way-all the kids give a hearty thumbs-up if Brett were to become Uncle Brett. :)
I'll post some pics tomorrow. I think Kate's the only one who got awesome dock pics.
I wish we had been there! The girls love looking at the pictures of everyone! Brooke I heard about your bear encounter! One of these years we'll all have to start carrying bear spray...
So...where's everyone else's Tahoe pics!! I want to see more!
Post a Comment