
Here's a few more Tahoe pics. Kate, the slideshow is great, thanks for doing that! I especially love the Pirates music with you guys in the canoe. On land. Here's Cam's baby crawdad (just spelling it how it sounds). I'm glad we were able to talk him into bringing it back to the beach.
6 comments:
Happy 10 years, Brooke!!
awesome pics brooke. that dessert looks amazing!
that dessert does looke really good! those are some cute pictures! by the way..did i leave my camera in your purse after the giants game?
Cute pictures Brooke. I am a little jealous that Alex has a lot more hair than Tayah!
Yes, I have your camera. So sorry! Do want me to send it to Idaho? Just let me know.
no, it was my fault cuz i left it in your purse! ya, if you could mail it to idaho..maybe mail it like on friday, call me later this week and i'll give you my address, thanks!
Post a Comment