Kate, I love your house, and the red door is fabulous. It looks like a nice place. Is Emily 'pooky'? Is that your pet name for her? That's a cute picture of you two. I'm excited to see you!
brooke, you don't ever call emily pookie? i thought we all did. yeah that's my backyard mom. we love it. if you come over, i'll even put out the tiki torches for you.
3 comments:
Kate, I love your house, and the red door is fabulous. It looks like a nice place. Is Emily 'pooky'? Is that your pet name for her? That's a cute picture of you two. I'm excited to see you!
Is that your backyard? Looks like a great entertaining spot. Your picture is a good one of you and Em. Who put on that great music? I like it.
brooke, you don't ever call emily pookie? i thought we all did. yeah that's my backyard mom. we love it. if you come over, i'll even put out the tiki torches for you.
Post a Comment