This is my ring! off of kay.com~! This is the ring on me! :)
This is on top of 'R' Mountain before he asked me...clueless me!

These are a couple pictures from the wedding that we went to..and this aodrable kitten was the brides! I was playing with the cat all night!



15 comments:
Emily Crowley! (not for long!!) I AM so thrilled for you! i can't even believe it.. k you are probably bombarded with people but i wanna hear all about it and whens the big day?! etc! I LOVE you CONGRATS!
The ring is beautiful Emily!! I'm so excited!! I think you and Brett are perfect for each other.
AHHHH! Emily! This is so exciting. We need to go over wedding plans! Where are we going on our honeymoon? :)
ps- love the ring! Did you pick it out?
baby sister, you're getting married! you guys look so cute. congrats!! i can't wait to start planning...
Congrats! So happy to have you in the family. You and Brett are the cutest! I love the ring - beautiful!!
Emily! Welcome to the family- we love you already and I'm so excited to have a new sis-in-law! My kids are so happy to have "Aunt Emily"! Your ring is very pretty- I'm proud of Brett on that one! You and Brett really are so cute and I can't wait for the wedding!
Emily!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited to have you a sis-in-law. Your ring is beautiful. Dev and I are super stoked for you and Brett.
Whoo-oo!! Emily I'm so excited for you! Your ring is absolutely beautiful! (And I like your black and white dress in those pics). Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!! Let us know ASAP as soon as you guys pick a date and all that!
Wow! Beautiful ring! We need a date. Congratulations you two.
Can't say we didn't see this one coming.
Yeah the ring is way beautiful... I love it!... but look at Emily, wow! Now she is gorgeous!
thanks everyone for the congrats! i'm so excited! brooke- planning the wedding will be so fun! not sure where the honeymoon will be!
Congrats Emily, you picked a good one. This is your soon-to-be-cousin Matt by the way. I just realized something crazy. I know your sister Kate, she was on our Dominant Fury bowling team when we lived in the same ward. Crazy times.
Congratulations Emily! Can't wait to see that ring in person- it's beautiful. Brett is one lucky guy. Wasn't it just yesterday I was babysitting you? Oh my gosh how old am I?
congrats! I am so excited for you@!
Post a Comment