Carrie I have the same car!!!!! It's a 2005 though and now has a big dent in the side after a bad day I had a couple of weeks ago:( I absolutely love everything about my van. No one aspires to a mini-van but once you have one you can't go back! Congrats
5 comments:
sweet ride! i bet that will make things a lot easier with the girls, especially when #3 gets here
i really like it carrie! your a mini-van mama now!
Carrie I have the same car!!!!! It's a 2005 though and now has a big dent in the side after a bad day I had a couple of weeks ago:( I absolutely love everything about my van. No one aspires to a mini-van but once you have one you can't go back! Congrats
Carrie, are you in love or what?
seriously, I told Rod we should have bought one of these right after we were married. They're awesome!
Post a Comment