I like the pic of you girls - that turned out nice. Oh did I take that? As I type, dad is pretty much in the same condition, but on the sofa this time. I think we need to check him into a sleep clinic.
Why is Dad always surprised when I tell him many, many, many of my growing up memories are of him sleeping on the couch (or floor)? Definate sleep apnea, if you ask me.
5 comments:
kate I really like the different color tones. Where's the ones of you and em on the chess board? I like the birds eye view of dad.
I like the pic of you girls - that turned out nice. Oh did I take that?
As I type, dad is pretty much in the same condition, but on the sofa this time. I think we need to check him into a sleep clinic.
I LOVE the picture of all the sisters! Definitely frame-able. :)
cute pictures! I really think we need to take dad to a sleep clinic-i don't think a human is supposed to fall sleep as quickly as dad can! :)
Why is Dad always surprised when I tell him many, many, many of my growing up memories are of him sleeping on the couch (or floor)? Definate sleep apnea, if you ask me.
Post a Comment