So I probably shouldn't be posting a picture of a present, but I was really excited with how it turned out so I have to! We're giving this frame to Rod's mom for Christmas. I got the idea from this website: http://moonburst37.blogspot.com/2008/08/diy-friday-photo-letter-frames.html
I thought black and white would be the way to go, but the colored ones actually looked best in this frame. I think I'm going to do one for myself in black and white. My only worry is that the glass will be broken by the time it gets to Virginia. I just wrapped it in lots of bubble tape, then wrapped it with paper and addressed it. I'm thinking I should have put it in a box....



5 comments:
Carrie, that is so nice. Did you download the photos? It looks really cool. I hope it makes the journey OK.
that is so cute!
I love it! where did you find the pictures/letters?
She will love it. Good job, I would like a MIZUKAWA kidding. what a great idea.
that's really cute carrie! Hey did i hear mom say that it was snowing in vegas?!
Post a Comment