The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
I am so glad you came! i just wish you would take me out of that picture- i am not even looking at the camera
cute pics kate!! that cactus is very large and a little intimidating...
Glad you had a nice warm weekend! And, we have another birthday girl coming up! Do you have a party planned?
Brooke here...thanks for the in n out picture...it made my mouth water. Did you get any sun on your skin? don't forget the 3 or Less Club! :)I'll do it if you will...
So...did you guys go back for seconds, per tradition?
Kate- How fun! Wish I could of seen you both too. Looks like that in n out was devoured. Just like it should be!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am so glad you came! i just wish you would take me out of that picture- i am not even looking at the camera
cute pics kate!! that cactus is very large and a little intimidating...
Glad you had a nice warm weekend! And, we have another birthday girl coming up! Do you have a party planned?
Brooke here...
thanks for the in n out picture...it made my mouth water. Did you get any sun on your skin? don't forget the 3 or Less Club! :)
I'll do it if you will...
So...did you guys go back for seconds, per tradition?
Kate- How fun! Wish I could of seen you both too. Looks like that in n out was devoured. Just like it should be!
Post a Comment