Here are the shelves Rod built in the closet of our "blue room". They give me a TON of more storage space and we were able to get rid of an entire table, thus freeing up some serious floor space! He did these in one night, trying to get as much down before his surgery. (my cardboard boxes are temporary!)
Notice my sweet sewing set-up! The table goes up or down and I can even lock it! I really like that feature. Mom's sewing stuff is WAY too exciting to these little girls...
At Lizzie's music class this week, I made it a little birthday party for her. She was very excited to have a birthday party and music class in one!! This is her opening some little presents.



4 comments:
Wow carrie! Those shelves are great, Rod is so talented! I love your folding down sewing table. Lizzy is so cute, I can't believe she's gonna be 3. I put a little something in the mail today, sorry if it get there a little late. Are you have any contractions yet?
those shelves are really cool! and that sewing table fold-out is awesome! The birthday party looks like fun!
contractions conschmactions!! My midwife thinks I'm having another Lizzie-sized baby, and I'm thinking she'll probably take her sweet time to finish cooking. I'm worried I'm going to have a Feburary baby!
Carrie, does this baby know we have a schedule to keep? Ha! Rod has skills, especially building them in one day. I just may bring some sewing down while we are waiting for baby Lambourne. Happy Birthday to Lizzie!
Post a Comment