Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Brooke!!

Happy Birthday sis!! We love you and all hope you have a GREAT day!! Let's all say what we LOVE about our BROOKE!!! I'm sure this is where you wish you could've been for today's birthday too!!









11 comments:

Emily said...

I love how patient Brooke is- she doesn't get angry fast, or annoyed. And i love that she's always positive-it's nice to tell her your problems because she'll always make you feel better!

carrie said...

I love Brooke's sense of humor! She's a lot of fun to be with and to talk to. She's the best big sister ever!

Kate said...

Brooke IS such a great sister! I admire so many things about Brooke...her humor like Carrie said! I think she's so funny and I always know that she'll laugh at my jokes too! She is also so creative and crafty. Brooke is so kind and I love to be around her- she makes any gathering better! Love you brooke!!!

DAD & MOM said...

best compliment: brooke is so much like her dad.
guess who

DAD & MOM said...

No, mom did not write that last comment. However, Brooke does have a high thresh hold for stress like her dad. She stays calm pretty much all the time like dad. Brooke does make me laugh and if I was 31 yrs. old we would be really good friends! We love you Brooke! Mom

Brett said...

I like Brookes easy going attitude... I remember when I first met her up in Tahoe I felt like I could instantly sit and talk to her about anything, very east to talk with... She is just a very nice person! Happy Birthday Brooke!

Jenny said...

BROOKE'S AWESOME. If Brooke was a boy I would have married her...wait, is that weird? Seriously though, 31 years from now we're going to be on a beach in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Shucks, I have the best family and friends! Thanks for the post Em! Jenny you crack me up. Hey, maybe we could speed up that Hawaii trip so we aren't 62 years old. I'm going to go put a dollar in my Hawaii fund that I'm starting right now!!

brooke said...

I must agree with all the comments. It isn't hard to see why I fell in love with her. Oh and Jenny, if you were a boy she would have chosen me while you were on your mission. I have yet to meet a more incredible person. I love you Brooke!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Happy birthday Brooke!! Wowzers, it's been a whole year since PF Changs! I'm hoping the last year was a great one for you & wishing you another wonderful year! Huggs!!

Danae said...

Happy belated birthday Brooke! You are a great friend and I miss you tons.