
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!! I love you and couldn't ask for a more wonderful baby sis :) You are beautiful, funny, caring and just GOOD! I really hope you have a super day-
Why do you love our Emily Jean Jumping Bean?
The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
5 comments:
I love Emily because she's AWESOME! She always makes gatherings more fun with her energy and great laugh. She's great to talk to and always thinking of others. You are an awesome little sister! I love you!
Emily is great! She is beautiful and is so funny and thoughtful. WE love you!!!
I think Emily missed having a big party like Caitlin! (remember the 60 person party at the park for her 14th birthday?) That's one of the things I admire about Emily. She is so friendly and kind to everyone- that's why she has SO many friends. She makes me happy to be with. Mom
I love Emily for so many different reasons... She is the most caring, generous, and thoughtful person I have ever met. She always wants to help those around her and those in need and is so grateful for the blessings that she has. Emily is always upbeat and cheerful... I am so GLAD that she was born! I love you Emily!
thanks everyone for the sweet comments! thanks brooke for the post! :)
Post a Comment