Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring is here...

... for only like 3 weeks, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! I chopped these off a tree in our back yard. Aren't they pretty?


A sweet blessing for a sweet baby!
Our house is going to be reeking of estrogen in a few years

A smile!!! She's been doing these funny practing smiles for a few weeks, but they are getting more frequent and more real! The camera just got the smile leftovers of this smile...but it's still adorable!

A cute shot mom got of Lizzie before Daddy took them on a bike ride.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Carrie I love your blossoms, nice picture! Abby is so adorable, I defenenlty see Caitlin in her. I can't wait to meet her!

Emily said...

Cute pictures carrie!-those blossoms are really pretty. Cute picture of lizzie too!

Kate said...

very cute pictures. little abby is growing up so fast!