Sunday, May 3, 2009

A.J.

Today was Abigail's first Sunday not in a sleeper! I hit the yard sales yesterday and SCORED!! Tons of new clothes for Caitlin and Abby (including this dress), and a few new things for Lizzie and even me! It was awesome!

5 comments:

Emily said...

'A.J.' is soooo cute! are you going to call her that nickname? that dress is adorable. What did you get at the garage sales?

Brooke said...

yes, you should model your garage sale finds. I haven't been to a garage sale in years. The one's is sunnyside were kinda scary, you had to be really selective. it almost wasn't worth the time. And here, well you just don't see many of them. probably because you don't see many houses. Abigail is so sweet!

Kate said...

okay, i'm going to have to come down soon! i can tell she misses me!

carrie said...

The yard sales here are nothing short of AWESOME!! Every single season so far I'm able to get Caitlin her whole wardrobe for like, 10 bucks or less. And the best part is it's usually good stuff, like Gap or Children's Place, so it lasts and gets passed down to Lizzie. I love all these people who shop at nice stores, have one kid, somehow are expert stain-getter-outers, and then sell their kids' clothes for next to nothing! Maybe the biggest (and only?) perk of Las Vegas.

DAD & MOM said...

Abby is so cute! She looks so grown up in her cute dress. Love that smile.