The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Our weekend on the Farm
We had a fun weekend getting away from it all in Adin. We were busy painting, planting a garden, fixing sprinklers, and of course wrestling. Carrie, you would love this place!
thank you so much mom and dad for doing so much for us last weekend. I NEVER would have gotten all that painting done myself. Next time we won't work you so hard. :)
4 comments:
It looks like a pretty place! I'm excited to come up and see it. I sure miss the Whittle clan!
thank you so much mom and dad for doing so much for us last weekend. I NEVER would have gotten all that painting done myself. Next time we won't work you so hard. :)
I need to come visit!! Maybe I can take a couple days after Tahoe. Looks like everyone was working hard!
I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!!! Brooke I can't wait to see your place!
Post a Comment