The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
So I've realized I'm to only one in the family who has not left the country! Someday....I can't wait to see her pictures when she gets back.
Next girls' trip: Italy. We'll call it a family history trip!!
thanks! i'm in the airport in ireland right now trying to look up stuff so we can get our rental car :)
Wait Kate's in Ireland! I'm so jealous. I'll never get out of this country either Brooke. (does Canada count?) I guess that's what happens when you get married at 20 and and have a baby 18 months later. Good thing our kids are cute.
i was at that leprechaun crossing sign today!
No way!! I found the picture on flickr. That is so cool!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So I've realized I'm to only one in the family who has not left the country! Someday....
I can't wait to see her pictures when she gets back.
Next girls' trip: Italy. We'll call it a family history trip!!
Next girls' trip: Italy. We'll call it a family history trip!!
thanks! i'm in the airport in ireland right now trying to look up stuff so we can get our rental car :)
Wait Kate's in Ireland! I'm so jealous. I'll never get out of this country either Brooke. (does Canada count?) I guess that's what happens when you get married at 20 and and have a baby 18 months later. Good thing our kids are cute.
i was at that leprechaun crossing sign today!
No way!! I found the picture on flickr. That is so cool!
Post a Comment