I am so sad that Grandpa has passed on, he has been such a big part of my life! As sad as I am, I can't help but be grateful that he did not have to suffer from a long illness, and his reunion on the other side with his parents, siblings and daughter must be a very happy time for him.
'Til we meet again Grandpa. I love you.



5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry you guys. He was so cute. I remember the first time I met him I realized who Brooke looked like in her family. Except for more feminine of course. :) Poor Millie. You'll be in my prayers.
Brooke,
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. We will be thinking of you.
I thought the same thing Brooke, that though he left our world he was greeted with a smile from those on the other side. We will miss him! He was such a great example of giving, charity and generousity.
We will miss grandpa so much. No family tradition will ever be the same without him. I love you grandpa.
I'm thankful you could all come out for the services.
It was so comforting for Grandma and me too, to have everyone here. Grandpa was a very generous, honest, and wise
man. He loved learning and reading and telling his silly jokes with his dry sense of humor. We will miss him a lot, but I feel we can still have a special relationship with him that will continue until we see him again.
Post a Comment