Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas and other winter pictures

Here are some pictures from Christmas and some other recent happenings...sorry, they're in reverse order.

Night skiing/boarding at Brighton...used my new gloves!



Clark's Christmas present. We went to the Jazz vs. Caveliers game. Jazz won at the buzzer with a 3 pointer!


Ashley! The Thomas clan was down in Orem, so I got to see Ashley and meet her baby Olivia!


sledding with Clark and his fam...this is his nephew Liam. Used my new gloves!


My new gloves! Thanks Dad! Clark and I went snowshoeing to Donut Falls after Christmas.


Cute Alex!


Brooke in her happy place


At the temple




Trav smiling!!!


Grammy showing Em and Brett her Christmas Decorations.

5 comments:

Emily said...

looks like fun kate- we are going to come down soon and go night skiing with you guys...well brett will ski, i will snowboard..with you.

Brooke said...

Kate, you should've titled your post entry "and I used my new gloves". They must be pretty sweet. I love the black and white pics! Grandma is so cute.

carrie said...

Brooke, I love that expression on your face when you're in the massage chair! It looks like you, Clark, and your new gloves have had a fun winter, Kate!

DAD & MOM said...

Great ski pics. Makes me want to go. Ahhh, the foot massager - I still need to get Dad there, he would love it. Happy the gloves are a big part of your life.

The Beckstroms said...

Kate- I clicked on your comment and found that your cute family has a blog! Hope you don't mind that I took a peak and also that I took a pic of you and Clark to add to my post! I am so thrilled I wish I were in UT to be with you guys..soon enough, actually not soon enough :) Congrats again, we love you guys!