The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
yummmmm!
brooke- you are seriously a good photographer.. have you ever thought about being a cook book photographer?- this is emily by the way
amazing!
Mmmmm....
What is that!? They look so good. My mouth is watering!
Ah yes, the chocolate molten cakes.Wow, those were good - and Brooke I won't tell anyone you ate two!
Mom, I DID NOT eat two! I had one plus a large spoonful. I don't want anyone to get the impression that I can't control myself! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yummmmm!
brooke- you are seriously a good photographer.. have you ever thought about being a cook book photographer?
- this is emily by the way
amazing!
Mmmmm....
What is that!? They look so good. My mouth is watering!
Ah yes, the chocolate molten cakes.
Wow, those were good - and Brooke I won't tell anyone you ate two!
Mom, I DID NOT eat two! I had one plus a large spoonful. I don't want anyone to get the impression that I can't control myself! :)
Post a Comment