Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here's some pre-Christmas shots of playing in the backyard. It was fun to have a little snow to play in.


The snowman has a sad story. They worked on it so hard. After much trial and error with what to use as the mouth, they decided dog food worked best. Cameron had just put the last piece in and we all backed up to get a picture. And it collapsed in a heap. And the dogs started eating the dog food off the face. It was a sad moment. Cameron ran away in tears claiming it was all his fault. They couldn't see the humor in it like I did.




Go Cougars! Everyone donned their BYU attire for the bowl game that BYU won.



3 comments:

Kate said...

that is the saddest snowman story I've ever heard!

Emily said...

That snowman story paints a really funny picture, but I feel bad for them too!

I love all the BYU attire!!

And your backyard shots are beautiful Brooke!!

Danae said...

That's too bad about the snowman. But kinda funny as well! I hope the kids got over it eventually. :)