I wanted to post a few pics of little Parker. He's such a cute little guy!
Emily came over one day and he was pretty tuckered out...so sweet!
Not the most flattering of me...but I had to post this one.
Em and I went on an outing to a bird aviary (way better than Vegas, sorry Carrie). Parker had to wear his hat for some protection.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awwww.. he is soooo cute! That little hat with his cute smile is to die for! You're a great aunt kate!
He's adorable!! Em, before I thought he looked so Blodgett! But I can definatley see some young Emily/Gubler looks in him. He is stinkin' cute! And Kate, I was thinking- mom and dad have 4 grandsons and 5 granddaughters. So you could even it up perfectly if you have a boy!
Oh my gosh Emily he is SO cute! What a little face! And Kate are you pregnant or is Carrie just looking to the future? ;) Mike and Georgia are going to end up with a lot of grandkids!!!!! :)
I love the floppy Parker on your chest picture. He's a cutie pie. Can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment