Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday DAD!!!

Happy Birthday to the Best DAD ever!!
Dad is funny, smart, caring and great at bike riding :)
He cooks good sunny side up eggs and artichokes and he is a really good chocolate chip cookie eater!!

thanks dad for being such a great example and for always being there for all of us- we love you!!



4 comments:

brooke said...

You beat me to it Em! I love Dad on Splash Mtn... clearly not enough "wow" factor for him :) I think we have the best dad ever! He is funny, a great listener, caring, selfless and just awesome. Love you dad!! Happy Birthday.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday DAD!!! You're the best Dad ever!!!! Thanks for always being such a great example.

p.s. I LOVE the splash mountain picture of Travis..hahahah

DAD & MOM said...

As we were standing in the long security line at the airport, I suggested to dad I could announce it was his birthday and invite everyone to sing to him! He looked at me very serious and I knew he would really be upset if I did. That's why I just love the guy, he's so humble and modest. I kind of think I would have liked it! Ha.

carrie said...

Dad, you ROCK!! You are the greatest dad in the world! You deserve to retire and bike all day on your own private island! You could even build your very own Splash Mtn...!