Just some random pics of everyday life...

Audrey loves playing with the animals. She is always creating pet palaces and loves bringing her bedroom outside. I don't like that part too much. I'm always washing her blankets and telling her not to take them out. She's getting better...I think.

I love watching Alex and his buddy, Gunnar, play together. They are such boys. They put on their capes, grabbed some sticks and were getting the 'bad guys' by stabbing the bushes. Gunnar has 3 sisters, and he calls Alex his brother. It's cute.

This kids spent several hours one day doing a draft for all the the matchbox cars. They made about 40 of these, one for each car, then we all had play money to 'bid' on our cars. The cars we 'won' were then raced against each other to find the champion.
2 comments:
The pic of Alex and his friend is SO cute! And the cars - Wow! Your kids are good at inventing stuff. How are all your cats adapting? So happy your kids still know how to play - it's seems to be a dying art.
Wow- those matchbox car bids & race sounds intense!! :) Alex and his friend are adorable!! I'm glad to see Cam is wearing the beanie I sent him! :)
Post a Comment