I just have to say that the end of school and the beginning of the school year must represents thousands of trees in paper. It is ridiculous! This is a picture of all the papers I had to fill out the first day of school. Emergency contact info., school policy, medical stuff, etc. and times it by 3 kids. AAAGGGHHH! I am scared when Alex starts in a couple years. It is crazy.
First day of school picture. They hate taking this every year. And every year they look a little less cute :) And there's ALWAYS one who won't look at the camera. Oh, and one who won't smile.
This is what they came home with on the last day of school. And this was just Cameron and Audrey's stuff. I spent hours just going through all their papers.
Cameron got to go to a couple weeks worth of practices and their jamboree before he broke his pinky finger...it was so sad because he was so excited about playing quaterback. Just this last week the dr. told him he didn't have to have it taped up anymore, but to take it easy. So no sports for him until baseball in the spring.
Wow, two posts in two days! I kept thinking about all the things I needed to post, and how long it was going to take. It's definently easier to do a lot of smaller ones. Hope I'll get some this time in this weekend to post. Our primary program is on Sunday, gulp. Wish me luck. Tonight is the high school Homecoming football game and bonfire, so everyone is excited for that. Oh-also just to let you know we are a real Mormon family now. We have a piano! The district was selling some of their stuff in storage, and they had a couple pianos they were selling for $50. One looked nicer but was out of tune, the other needs refinishing but sounds good. We went with the one that sounds good. I hope we don't regret it. Devon said he is not looking forward to Cameron constatlly playing his compositions. Brace ourselves.



6 comments:
love cam's football uniform. is he bummed he can't play anymore? The first day of school picture is great, so classic!
Amen, amen and AMEN on the school papers! It's ridiculous!
And that's so sad about Cam's football season! Poor guy, he must've been bummed!
So happy for the piano! Now Cam can put his extra energy into piano lessons!
He is really talented and I hope he takes off with it. Ah, the papers . . .unbelievable!
We are anxious to come see your new place.
The amount of papers we have to fill out is ridiculous too.
Congrats on the piano!
I can totally relate to the over abundance of papers! I throw most of it away because I have no where else to put it. I just barely filled out all 4 emergency forms! I'm so bad, it took me 2 months to do it! Your kids are sure growing!
Post a Comment