Saturday, October 29, 2011

He's 12!

I can't believe I officially have a Young Man! For his 12th birthday, Devon invited 6 friends and they all came. They are a good group of kids, half are non-members. I was so happy to see him having fun with his buddies, sometimes he is not very social & struggles to makes friends. I think he feels more comfortable with one on one friendships, and sometimes feels overwhelmed with lots of kids. But he had a great birthday party. He had a Wii Olympics, projected on a big screen. I'm so glad Troy was able to be there to run the tournament. They all had fun. Devon requested Chicago style pizza, which is bascially lots of meat. Sausage, chicken, bacon, pepperoni...piled high and deep with lots of cheese. One slice is all I can handle. Anyway, I am slowly getting caught up in the world of blogging. Just a few more to go :)



Cinnamon Rolls have become Dev's bday replacement for cake













3 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Looks like a great party. I love everyone's smile at the cinnamon rolls - yum! Can't believe Devon is 12. Wasn't he just that cute little 2 yr. old?

Danae said...

Wow- 12?!?! Happy birthday to Devin!

carrie said...

12!!!!!!!! Wow! I bet he cried and cried when he realized he can't go to Primary any more, right? Wow, I can't believe he's that old!