
Hey family,
I thought that you might like to see the girls that i hang out with all the time, they are all super cool and we do lots of crazy things together!
I thought that you might like to see the girls that i hang out with all the time, they are all super cool and we do lots of crazy things together!
From left to right and where they are from; Katy from Boise, Kaylin from So. Cal and Brandee from Arizona. They are all awesome!



3 comments:
Em, your roomies look really cute. Very 'normal'! I'm so glad you have good ones and hang out a lot. Isn't college fun?! I found it easier than high school for some reason. Not so much busy pointless work. Love you!
By the way, you can post all your dating info too.... :)
cute picture em...are the other two girls your neighbors?
yea they are, my other two roommates are a little different if you catch my drift
Post a Comment