
I think this is great. Good work Brooke. So
things are good here in Utah. Here's a picture I took after we beat UCLA last week. So, I'm officially a Ute now! I'm really liking SLC (not in a permanent kind of a way, but for now).
The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
4 comments:
This is Troy. Where is the picture of Utah getting blanked 27-0 by UNLV??? No man can serve two masters Kate. You will either love the one and hate other, or hold to one and despise the other. Ye cannot love BYU and Utah!!! It's in the Bible, check it out. Choose ye this day Kate!
Despite what Troy thinks, that's a great picture you took! How is your internship going?
OK I'll try to do this. Kate, great picture - it's like you were one of the team. Mom
Um I looked, I couldn't quite find that in the Bible. Listen Troy...I like Utah AND BYU. I wear purple, if you will.
Brooke my internship is going well. I've done a couple groups on my own (Substance Abuse Groups and Anger Management Groups). I'm still a little freaked out by the whole thing, but I'm learning a lot and getting a taste for another aspect of social work.
Post a Comment