Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Post from Carrie


I wish I had something cool to talk about, but I just wanted to post something! This picture of Grandpa and Lizzie is from Lake Tahoe; I sent it to Grandpa for his birthday. Isn't it way cute? I'm already really excited for Christmas. This seems to happen earlier every year. I've already told Caitlin in that in a few months we're going to Grandpa and Grandma Crowley's. She's excited. We made two collages the other night, one of pictures of all the Lambourne side and one of all the Crowley side. She liked doing it and gluing pictures all over the place. Then we taped them by her bed. Voila!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

that's a cute idea with the collages. Audrey was asking once again today if we could go to Caitlins house. Then she wanted to know where Grandma Crowley lived and if we could go see her after the boys get home from school tomorrow. She DOES love you mom! :) It's so sad that I have no idea when we'll go to either place.
Does Caitlin just love pre-school? I put Audrey in a tumbling class, it's just once a week but she loves it. I love to watch her through a glass window :)

DAD & MOM said...

Carrie,
I just love this picture of Grandpa and Lizzie. I think it's magazine material. You should send it somewhere.
Brooke, I'm happy Audrey wants to come visit me, send her down for a week and Caitlin can come up. Are they too young for a cousin camp? Mom