How was everyones Valentines Day? Mom, thanks so much for the package! After 10 years, I still am SO (even ridiculously) excited for THE valentine package. The kids were excited to get their Valentines and treats. Thanks Kate for the cute cards you made! Audrey has all her
valentine contraband by her pillow and won't be separated from them. Bev and Nathan took our kids for a couple hours so Troy and I got mexican food (by that I mean Taco Bell) and watched Transformers. Talk about romantic!
I'm so upset, my cable for my camera is missing (a certain husband misplaced it, I won't name any names) so I can't get any pictures off my camera!!!!!!!! So it might be a little while before I can post pictures, I have some cute ones too!
I know everyone wants the latest on the job front, there's not a whole lot to report yet. It's still fairly early in the year, but he's looking pretty much anywhere, Oregon, Cali, Wa, and Arizona mostly. He's got a few applications out, so we'll let you know when we hear anything! He had a 'mock' interview with the Superintendant last week and did good. They have a system they use where they add up points from the interview to see how well they score-the Superintendant was impressed by how well Troy did, so that is good!
Hope everyone is doing well, only about a month to go til I'M FREE- for a few days anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, that sounds like my Valentine's Day. Sam and I went to In-N-Out and then watch Smallville. We didn't want to wait at any restaurants, but we almost went to mexican food at Los Reyes, which has the identical enchiladas, bean,s and rice as El Valle! I do miss going there with you!!!!
I'm glad you got your package intact. Kate, we enjoyed your cards also. Dad and I had fun at the Muller's High Priest dinner. There were about 12 couples. We had way too much food, and played Balderdash. (Which Dad is excellent at. He is a great liar. Everyone kept thinking he was telling the truth.)
Post a Comment