
haha, that title is a complete joke! well, here i am at the customer service center at kohls. I work with registers and scanners, but you can't see them in this picture. I like my job, it's a job. The people i work with are cool, and i'm only going to be there a couple more months so it is bearable! I'm also babysitting regularly and steve messina called me to maybe come back to double rainbow part time! so i'm bringin in the doe!



3 comments:
I'm sure I could've hooked you up at Burger King! Dev and Cam think I'm SO cool for getting to wear the 'headset' at the drive thru window. I'm sure it won't always be that way! Congrats on the job Em! Do you get an employee discount?
emily you look so cute! i'm so jealous of the scanner.
brooke I think it's really funny that dev and cam think it's cool that you worked at burger king..
Em, a side note...I think it's "dough" not doe (that's a female deer...)
Congrats on the job! It sounds like you're busy, between Kohls and babysitting and maybe Double Rainbow. Maybe soon you'll be rolling in the doe, I mean, dough...
Post a Comment