Sunday, February 3, 2008

Recent Happenings up in the SLC

My first real snowman with coal and carrots! A true work of art, I know. There is still plenty of blasted snow in Salt Lake, coming down at this moment.
Me and Jenna at dinner with some friends. Yes, that is a Dr. Pepper. See how happy I am.

Me and Bryan at the Utah-BYU bball game. Utah lost, but I consider myself a winner either way. Bryan on the other hand, is a true Ute fan and was no doubt the loudest fan in our section.

4 comments:

Emily said...

kate, it sounds like you had a lot of fun! i've never made a snowman with actual coal and a carrot! side note: carrie did you take my maroon colored mock turtle neck home?...very pressing question

DAD & MOM said...

See there are some fun qualities of snow! Nice snowman. Where did you and Jenna go to dinner? Bryan looks very happy in spite of the bball loss. Have you gone snowboarding yet? I'm trying to get someone to go with me - I'm going to cry if they don't!

carrie said...

Kate, excellent snowman. Very impressive. Em, no, I didn't take your shirt. I know I wore lots of your clothes, but really, I didn't take any home!

Brooke said...

The Utah game sounded fun. How often do you do something with Brian? Love the snowman!