Burney Falls is really pretty! We'll have to go check that out. We should have taken pictures of our yummy breakfast at the Fall River Hotel. I'm still full! I'm so glad you could come and check out the Big Valley, thank you so much for bringing the kids up, that worked out great and I think they are more excited now that they've seen where we will be living. Do you think we will survive? :)
Wow that's a lot of firewood. It's so pretty there! I can't wait to come visit :) I bet the kids will love it- whether you survive or not Brooke is still up for debate! haha
I just want to apologize one more time for the toilet incident. Poor Patrick. Ug. Mike, I am truly sorry! That smell just wasn't human!
3 comments:
Burney Falls is really pretty! We'll have to go check that out. We should have taken pictures of our yummy breakfast at the Fall River Hotel. I'm still full! I'm so glad you could come and check out the Big Valley, thank you so much for bringing the kids up, that worked out great and I think they are more excited now that they've seen where we will be living. Do you think we will survive? :)
it looks like everyone had such fun! brooke your new place looks so cool... i'll have to visit you guys up there sometime.
did you add viva la vida to the playlist brooke? i LOVE that song!
Wow that's a lot of firewood. It's so pretty there! I can't wait to come visit :) I bet the kids will love it- whether you survive or not Brooke is still up for debate! haha
I just want to apologize one more time for the toilet incident. Poor Patrick. Ug. Mike, I am truly sorry! That smell just wasn't human!
Post a Comment