Thursday, June 19, 2008
KATE!
Kate- I need a favor. Could you possibly burn me another CD of the songs you gave me for my birthday? I really love that cd and we traded in our van for a newer one yesterday(I'll try to get a picture up tomorrow) and I forgot to get it out of the cd player! I'm so bummed. I can't remember all the names of the songs. And yes, I LOVE Viva la Vida too,-that song is awesome. Devon always wants me to play it. Hmm. I couldn't find that cd today either. I wonder if I left that one in the car somehow. I better go check on that. ANYWAYS, I'll give you a call soon, it's been awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Brooke, So I'm waiting to hear about your new house? Did you find a place you like? Are you renting or buying? I'm soo jealous that you got a new car! That is soo exciting. My car is 2 years older than yours was and I hope it doesn't die. Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment