I made a really yummy cake, its devils food cake filled with warm carmel and condensed milk, then i crunched twix and butterfingers on top, then you put cool whip and carmel and more candy bar on top, then you put it in the refrigerator! It is amazing!! yum!!
This is a video from the Rexburg air show, it was a great airplane show. Dad, this isn't the cool jet i was telling you about, i havn't been able to find it online yet. But i'll keep looking.
Kate and i are going home next weekend and i'm so excited to see you mom and dad!! i wish we had time to drive up to see you, Whittles!!



4 comments:
Are your roomates going to roll you out of your apartment? That cake looks amazing. I think I gained 10 pounds just reading about it! I wish I could see you and Kate too. Are you going to Tahoe? That's a silly question, right?
Cool aiplanes too.
haha..ya it was a VERY heavy cake, i think that's why it was so yummy. I will be home for good this summer at the end of july, so ya i'll be in tahoe and i'll get to come up and see your new place!
that cake looks soooo good. what do you call it emily?
Wow that cake looks very decadant, even by Crowley standards!
Post a Comment