I was going through some pictures on our computer and found this one; I call it "painful smiles":
This is us after church today. I made this black jumper yesterday! I was so excited about it, I had to show everyone. It's not a maternity dress, but it's a roomy fit, so I think I'll still be able to where it for the next 3 months-ish. And Caitlin's dress was a skirt (Kate, I think you actually gave it to me) that I made into a little dress. She liked it a lot. Lizzie...well, how can you leave her out of the picture?



5 comments:
I'm amazed that your AFTER church picture is so cute! We completely fall apart after church. I love the jumper and dress, you are amazing! Why didn't I get any of the seamstress gene? That picture of the girls is really fuuny, they do look pained
your dress is so cute carrie!..really though..none of us can sew as good as you...why is that?
Because Carrie picked up a needle and TRIED it! Remember the turtle pin cushion she made? Nice job Carrie. It's OK you girls have many other talents.
I remember making that turtle pincushion... looking back you must have been so excited mom, to have me so completely absorbed in something all day!
excuse me... i sew...remember my mickey mouse pillow?
Post a Comment