Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ode to Ethan

I'm sure most of you know or have heard of the famous Ethan. Ethan (son of the famous Natalie), and his family moved to Sunnyside about a year ago. We were so blessed that they moved in our neighborhood, Cam and Ethan have spent the last year running back and forth which I will miss terribly. Those two hit it off the second they saw each other-it was love at first sight. They speak the same language. From battling Power Rangers, playing video games, playing in the mud (sorry Natalie), and always wrestling, they always are buddies. He is such a sweet, loveable boy-I will really miss him! We are definently going to have Ethan withdrawls. I know their friendship won't always be the same, but I hope they can keep in touch (Natalie, keep his calls coming!) and I know we will visit, especially having family in the area. Here's a few pictures of the boys doing what they do best, being silly...







2 comments:

Emily said...

so cute brooke, the boys have grown up so much. They're litle men now!

DAD & MOM said...

Alex is a big boy now! I love his happy smile. Hopefully, Cam and Dev will make as good of friends as they had in Sunnyside.