Last week it was three of my friends birthdays, including Natalie the ultimate party-throwing guru. It was a bit intimidating doing a party for her! My friend Becky moved out of her apartment but still had it for the rest of the month, so we had a hawaiian luau in her empty apartment. It was a lot of work, but so much fun! We had hawaiian haystacks, fruit kabobs, chicken and shrimp kabobs and an "Island cake" for dessert. Yum.Thursday, July 3, 2008
Party Time
Last week it was three of my friends birthdays, including Natalie the ultimate party-throwing guru. It was a bit intimidating doing a party for her! My friend Becky moved out of her apartment but still had it for the rest of the month, so we had a hawaiian luau in her empty apartment. It was a lot of work, but so much fun! We had hawaiian haystacks, fruit kabobs, chicken and shrimp kabobs and an "Island cake" for dessert. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
brooke-can i come to the next party!! they look like more fun than any part i've every been to! the decorations are so cute and you guys do such a good job!
Wow!! Brooke that looks like an awesome party! I'm super impressed!
i love the sand, that's awesome!
Oh my gosh that is so cool! I suddenly felt so sad for you that you have to leave that. Leaving friends is the worst part of moving by far. I really want one of those smoothies. Seriously.
Okay Brooke, you have morphed into THE party guru! That looks like such fun. I love the lanterns on the ceiling and the fire pit. So creative! I'm sad to you have to move from such a fun group - but like I said you will be the guru in Bieber!
Post a Comment