
Troy and Nathan took the kids to Boulder Cave, about an hour and a half from Sunnyside. The caves are pitch black inside and the kids love it. I had a day alone with Alex and got a little packing done, although it barely made a dent in the packing mountain we have in front of us.

Inside the cave

We just got back from spending a few days in Spokane. Nathan and Bev were there too, so it was great to be with them and we don't even see the kids -they have so much fun playing outside on 3 acres, it's WONDERFUL!! On Monday Troy and I took Dev and Cam (grandma had Alex and Audrey-thank you!) to Silverwood, kind of a scaled down Six Flags. They had a lot of fun, although Devon was disappointed by the roller coasters. For days before we went, we was looking on-line at the coasters and finding out all the names, how fast they go, how tall they are...pretty much anything he could find. He even found some clips on youtube. Anyways, he was SO excited to ride on one. So we are finally on the roller coaster and after the first big dip that makes your stomach end up in your throat, he was yelling, "I don't like this!" over and over. Well he was so upset that he didn't like the roller coaster. He has trouble when things don't go according as planned. He wasn't prepared for the intensity of it, I've even forgotten! As the day progressed, we did find rides he liked, then we went over to the waterslide park and he loved that. So the day was saved.

Ashlynn and Cameron spent HOURS, even DAYS, catching frogs and bugs in his new bug catcher. We now have four pet frogs at our house....

We spent an afternoon at Riverfront Park feeding the ducks, going on a gondola ride over the waterfall and of course going on the big wagon slide! We had a fun time in Spokane and are sad that we won't get to go there as often. But we are excited to explore our new home in California. Speaking of which, our move date is July 31st....Troy, Nathan and the boys are going to leave the 31st and they rest of us will follow on the 1st. Is this really happening?
8 comments:
it looks like you guys had such fun! i can't even imagine moving...cause i thought it was hard when i moved and it's just me.
Sounds like you had fun in Spokane- I love Spokane- it's still home to me!
Sniff Sniff- I am going to miss you and your family so much, Brooke. I am excited for your next step in life, though. Thanks for being such a great friend.
I have a picture of us on that wagon from when we visited Troy's family while at Rick's! I love that! Spokane really is nice. What a tough change. You're new house sounds awesome though! Just a couple of weeks- man time flies :)
that looks like so much fun! im soooo excited for you guys to move down here!! its going to be so fun!! i'll be up there all the time during my break!!
Oh Brooke, you can't really be leaving. Sunnyside isn't going to be the same without you! I'm sad that your move day is so soon, but think of us every time you say the name of your new town. Especially if you say it like the Swedish Chef. hehehe Thanks for being such a great friend.
Okay, reading these comments makes me cry . .
The happy side, you are closer to grandma and grandpa Crowley! Everyone will just have to come and visit you. You do have a great party deck! The pictures are great of your day in Spokane. I LOVE that wagon! Alex standing is soooo cute. Can't wait to see everyone again.
We're going to miss you!! Looks like you had lots of fun in Spokane with the kids, one last shebang before the big move! ((hugs))
Brooke, just looking at these pictures of your kids having such fun makes me sad for you guys!! But just think of the adventures of Bieber that await!!! Here's one to get you started. You guys could explore an acre a day of your property and it'd take you almost a month and a half to see it all! eh? c'mon- if that's not fun I don't know what is!!
Post a Comment